Presented by LCC Sound Arts and the CRiSAP Research Centre
Thursdays at 2.30pm-4.30pm (UK time)
Lecture Theatre B, London College of Communication, University of Arts, London
The Autumn Term lectures will be held in-person and live streamed for external guests.
If you are not currently studying at UAL and would like to watch the livestream via Zoom, please complete the registration form
- 28 September 2023 – Onyeka Igwe **This session has been cancelled due to nationwide industrial strike action**
- 5 October 2023 – Farah Mulla
- 12 October 2023 – Moushumi Bhowmik
- 19 October 2023 – Amy Cutler
- 26 October 2023 – Carrie Giunta
- 2 November 2023 – Mengting Zhuo
- 9 November 2023 – Tom Fisher
- 16 November 2023 – Kiera Coward Deyell
- 23 November 2023 – Shenece Oretha (Online Session)
- 30 November 2023 – Trevor Mathison (Online Session)
- 7 December 2023 – TBC
Read more about each presenter on the Sound Arts Lecture Series web page.
CRiSAP and LCC’s Sound Arts department co-run a Sound Arts Lecture Series of weekly talks at the college, exploring the diverse field of sound arts practice. Each term one sound arts staff member curates the series of talks, inviting a number of sound practitioners to share their work. Primarily for the current BA, MA and PhD sound arts students at LCC, these talks are also open to students and staff across all UAL colleges and courses and to a small number of external guests. Registration details are below. Documentation of the lectures can also be watched below.
Header image credit: Shenece Oretha